Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Kenny's transportational things

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Kenny's transportational things

I've only had a few cars so far, but I thinks it's a pretty awesome list.

My first car was a black on grey 86 Camaro IROC-Z. I got from the body shop next to my dad's Benz shop for a total of $500. It needed a good cleaning and a bit of body work up front. I ended up replacing the front bumper cover and right fender. I had it for a few years before I ended up selling it. A decision I regret quite a bit. If only I hadn't needed money...

My Second car is my 86 Camaro Z28. This was actually my dads before I bought it, and I had driven it around between selling my first car and actually making it my own. She has only 73k miles on her, and is completely original. I still have this one, and it's never going anywhere.

My third car, and current daily driver, is my 96 Legacy GT. I got it about a year ago from a friend.

My almost 4th car, a 93 Legacy Sports Sedan. Stock EJ22T with only 120k miles on it! I ended up getting a 98 LGT wagon 5MT.

Last edited by Kenny; 03-09-2013 at 02:13 AM.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

I really dig the SS man! Nice couple rides you have there
    Haters gon' hate

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Thanks! Hopefully over the summer I'll be swapping the 22T with my HLA heads and all turbo associated parts into the 96.

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Love the Z!
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

LEGACY SS FTW!

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Thanks guys! There are only 3 cars missing from my current garage that I would love to have. '83 to '85 Ferrari 308 GTB, 2012 Fiat 500 Sport, and a Subaru OB wagon! I will probably get them in reverse order listed.

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

I've sold the 98 LGT, and bought 2 new cars. I bought an 04 Honda Accord V6 Coupe 6MT and a 99 Outback Limited. I will post some pictures of them soon!

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Subie!

Honda!