Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Donations to IGOTASUBARU.COM.

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Donations to IGOTASUBARU.COM.

Over the past few weeks I have had some people reach out to me and ask me if we take donations. The answer is yes we do. I pay for all these sites all out of my pocket and daily running expenses. If you would like to donate to the site to keep it up and running smoothly with the best information in the world please PM me. I will then tell you what email address to send the donation to, and personally thank you. All donations go for server fees, new products, rally car, and daily operations of the company. I'm very hands on with the community and always can be reached anytime. Thanks again for wanting to support a great "NO DRAMA COMMUNITY." You all rock and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart.
    Last edited by IGOTASUBARU; 03-11-2012 at 09:51 AM.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

I'm reaching out to the community. If you can donate anything that would be great. Please send money as a donation to orders@igotasubaru.com.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Well boys and girls we just had to upgrade memory on the server again. This is not cheap and I'm asking the community to please either become a premium member if you like what we do, or give a donation. Anything will work. Our fees are not cheap and this site cause hundreds a month to keep updated and fresh. You can send money to orders@igotasubaru.com. Thank you all for the support and the new memory will be added ASAP and should fix the issues of going off-line.

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

I want to say a special thanks to Heidi AKA: Subieluv for her really nice donation to the site! I'm speechless. You have really helped me out and I just wanted to say thank you for you being so nice. Its people like you that I keep on pushing forward. God bless you and your family and thank you again!

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

JJ I would, but Im about to drop a few grand on moving and renting a new house. Let me know if you are getting close to the danger zone and I will see what I can do!

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JAC Wagon View Post
    JJ I would, but Im about to drop a few grand on moving and renting a new house. Let me know if you are getting close to the danger zone and I will see what I can do!
    It's the thought that counts.

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

We now have a donate button at the top of the forum in the navbar area. If you can donate or become a premium member that would be awesome. Thank you.

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Everyone please thank Heidi AKA: Subieluv for another awesome donation to the site. She has kept us online and growing strong. Thank you so much. You have no idea how much that just helped us. Your the bomb!

9. Top Of Page | #9
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CRZTRBO View Post
    You're the bomb!
    Fixed

Thanks Ms Heidi!!
    Last edited by IGOTASUBARU; 08-05-2012 at 06:36 AM.

10. Top Of Page | #10

Ladies First

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JAC Wagon View Post
    Fixed

Thanks Ms Heidi!!
    What did you fix? The correct grammar? Your is meaning yours like a possession, you're is you are...so again what did you fix my friend?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast