Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To The Limit Motorsportz

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

To The Limit Motorsportz

I recieved great service from Zach of To The Limit Motorsportz. He was quick to respond to my questions, very easy to deal with and porfessional every step of the way. I ordered a Walboro 255lph fuel pump and install kit from him. Zach made the whole proccess easy and painless. I recieved my part in a very timely manor and the item was packaged very well to prevent any damage that could have occured during shipping. I would highly recomend this company to anyone. I look foreward to future business with them.

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Inactive Vendor

User Info Menu

Thank You for the kind words!! Good to hear you are pleased....

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

you are welcome. i look foreward to doing more business with you in the future.

4. Top Of Page | #4

Ladies First

User Info Menu

Well I can certainly add to this. Last week I headed down to PA to do just a few things to my STi. Actually the list was pretty long, I had a limited schedule and to top it off I wanted to be learning through the whole process. I can't say enough good things about the quality of Zach's work and his patience in making sure every detail is taken into account. I learned so much by being able to be there and observe all the work. I really appreciate the time Zach takes in responding to questions and continued support. I am certainly looking forward to my next trip. Thank you a billion times, you and your crew are truly awesome.

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Inactive Vendor

User Info Menu

We enjoyed the company and the chance to help you with your adventure into the aftermarket world

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

I got to spend some time with Zach and his crew this weekend at the carlisle performance and style show in pa. I got to watch Zach work at his both and see that he really is out there to get you the best product at the best prices. I saw him help person after person with any question they may have had. I was even able to purchase my hella horns while i was there at the cheapest price i have ever seen them. I look forward to do a lot of business through Zach and To The Limit Motrosportz in the future. Him and his team are a great bunch to hangout with as well.

7. Top Of Page | #7
    Inactive Vendor

User Info Menu

Thanks Man, It was great having you there! Glad to hear that you had fun, hope you enjoy the purchase!

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Again great service from Zach with my most recent purchase of an aem digital boost guage and 3 pod pillar. Great prices and shipped in a timely manor. Very well pakaged for shipping. I got the best pricing through Zach. I look forward to more enjoyable purchases from Zach as i continue my subies mods. Thanks again to a great vendor!

9. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by etownshooter2005 View Post
    Again great service from Zach with my most recent purchase of an aem digital boost guage and 3 pod pillar. Great prices and shipped in a timely manor. Very well pakaged for shipping. I got the best pricing through Zach. I look forward to more enjoyable purchases from Zach as i continue my subies mods. Thanks again to a great vendor!
    Awesome. Thanks for the review.

10. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CRZTRBO View Post
    Awesome. Thanks for the review.
    I figure I get good service best i can do, other than buy more stuff (which I also plan to do), is to tell more people about my good experiances with the company and Zach.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast