Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 97' Legacy L Wagon Part Out

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

97' Legacy L Wagon Part Out

Unfortunately, I am parting out my 97 L Wagon. The block and heads are both destroyed, so they are no good.
    The car itself is mostly complete, I am just missing the passenger side tab for the rear cover, as well as one of the lines from the A/C condensor to the firewall. Also, the intake manifold is no longer compatible with EGR, but I do have the EGR system. Finally, the door panels have some chewing on them, I am assuming the PO had an angry dog.
    That said, besides being the mostly complete car, I have these performance parts from it to sell:

Whiteline front and rear 22mm adjustable sway bars (John has dibs)
    Whiteline rear 22mm swaybar mount
    Whiteline rear endlinks
    Whiteline front endlinks (Still NIB)
    MoMo King shift knob
    MoMo Performance shift boot
    H&R Street Performance coilovers for 03' WRX, with extra set of "Street" springs included
    Goodridge stainless steel brake lines (all 4 corners)
    EBC slotted rotors for WRX
    WRX calipers and brackets, with used EBC blue stuff pads (Front)
    NIB Hawk Performance brake pads (Front)
    WRX Ebay UEL headers
    WRX (catless) exhaust
    Weapon-R Secret Weapon Intake
    K&N high flow drop in filter
    MSD Ignition coilpack and Streetfire wires
    If you want anything, just send a good ole pm!
    Haters gon' hate

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I would like dibs on the whiteline front end links, the front sway if John changes his mind, the shift knob, and the headers once I double check they will fit my 01 Forester S.

Which momo is it? All black, black n silver, silver? Pics of said shifter?

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Awesome JAC, you definitely have dibs on the front endlinks and the headers. If John decides not to get the swaybars, I have a local guy who wants the front and asked just about immediately. The shift knob is the silver top, black bottom. I can get pics of any parts...once I get my car towed back home. Though I have the endlinks and extra brake pads and coilovers sitting around at my house...
    Haters gon' hate

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

interested in the stainless brake lines and rear endlinks are the alloy or the steel ones??

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

PM sent.. interested in rotors/pads /calipers/brackets plus the coilpack. would love pics and prices

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

center console cover and rear cup holder