Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: better sound quality

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

better sound quality

so i have changed my battery to a better one but the bass still isn't sounding good so i took a video of it and u can see how much the speakers are moving

damn that sound quality came out good

Last edited by subarupagan; 03-07-2012 at 07:38 PM.

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

try adding a baffle to it. But from my EXP with pioneer they dont have good bass on the little speakers i would go to Kicker

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

its a 6.5 and i got kickers in the back maybe i should switch them?

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Thats correct, you will not get as much bass from that speaker as the factory had, try kicker or mtx if ur on a budget, if not some kappas or a good set of bostons
    will make you smile. No ,matter what you put in, they must be totally sealed to the door panel to prevent the backwave escaping. Also a little dynamat goes a long way to improve response. Im not trying to sound like a know it all...but I have been doing car stereo for 18 years . hope this helps, feel free to ask me any audio related questions

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

so every little hole i have to cover, will tape work. and i got kicker k60's in the back and these pioneer were the best they had it has the widest sound range and there more powerful

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Just make sure the speaker itself is sealed/secured to the door, no gaps around it. Ina a perfect world, the whole door would be sealed, thats what that plastic crap is for. also the better or "more powerful speakers normally work better with a little more power than the headunit can provide. You may want to consider a small amp.