Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HELP!!!!!!

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

HELP!!!!!!

Ok if your new to my build then here it is, i have an 02 bugeye (not sure why i put 02), moving on. i bought it with the duraflex fenders, which if i had my way and a longer deployment i would go with OEM. Im thinking the wrx skirts would look much better than the sti, due to the CF hood i have. Too many vents and this thing will look like a cheese grater. anyway here's the pic shoot me ideas.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 1 (2).jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	91.3 KB 
ID:	447

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Let me think on this.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

not sure if you have or not but i would change the head lights to one with black backround and put eyelids on it. just a personal pref for me. are you leaving it wingless? i would also lower it. just me. not sure how much you lookin to put into it but thats what id say. and i argee with the wrx side skirts for your particular set up.

4. Top Of Page | #4
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

do you hear the air buffeting off your roof scoop? is this a daily driver?

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Inactive Vendor

User Info Menu

Lowering this would def. help, window tint, and clean up the front bumper..looks like its cracked and messed up in places, may be just the angle though

6. Top Of Page | #6
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Moar pics! just cause you are in Afghanistahnian land doesnt give you an excuse

7. Top Of Page | #7
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Ok maybe i do need to do a garage post, So far after i acquired the car, i have full interior, new bumper, headlights, tail lights, coil overs, hood scoop, fmic, 20g. Rims are on the way, going 18's or the stock 17's from the tire classifieds. Paint is comming from Fonzie, the hood and trunk will stay CF with new clear. Gonna lower it of course but not hella flush, the roads in TX are not the best. Color is gonna be Matte Plum. All of this work is gonna be done by me so expect some good bug eye write ups and DIY's. Thanks for all the posts, when i get faster internet i will add photos, 1 pic takes 5 mins and my bandwith with is a 10g a month for 80 bucks allowance. So the pics will have to wait Adam, lol.

8. Top Of Page | #8
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Drop, lip, chargespeed skirts, paint, sex.

9. Top Of Page | #9
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

concur rev

10. Top Of Page | #10
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by R3V View Post
    Drop, lip, chargespeed skirts, paint, sex.
    this + moar power

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast