Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why do you like being a premium member on IGOTASUBARU.COM?

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Why do you like being a premium member on IGOTASUBARU.COM?

I want all the premium members to post up and tell people who are not a premium member why they should become one today. Please don't whore up this thread and please only state the truth. I want people to hear from the members that support the community.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

you get to be in the chat, you get a garage and get to show off your car, make all kinds of cool polls, A FREE SHIRT AND STICKER. its cheaper than most sites you pay for or even a wow account, you get to talk to people who build cars for jobs/fun. get help and ideas for your car and we have really kool people

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

support those who support you!

The chatbox is awesome. Just like having IM but with the group. Great way for fast response on opinions or to just shoot the breeze. There is a Special forum just for Premium members and my all time favorite thing is the "My Garage" You can show everyone what you have done to your car and check out theirs as well. You get your own avatar and profile photo. The welcome package for premium members is awesome too. Being a premium members also helps insure that i have a judgement free forum to enjoy!
    Last edited by etownshooter2005; 03-05-2012 at 12:38 AM. Reason: spelling

4. Top Of Page | #4

Ladies First

User Info Menu

Being a premium member is not only about the shirt and sticker, to me it's about supporting something that I believe in. There are 100's of forums, sites etc...all asking to support, sponsor, "silver membership", blah blah blah. Sometimes I wonder if it's all about the $$. This forum has a real sense of community, I feel really proud to say I am a sponsor, I get all these cool advantages. So honestly for a few $$ it's really a bargain for all that you get. So now go do it, hit that supporter or sponsor button, just do it!

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I know my opinion really isn't going to count since I'm an admin, but since I'm a paying contributor and I've supported this site in every way I could since before day one.

This site is something different, something that really hasn't been done for any other automotive website. A drama free, no hate, and friendly atmosphere where anyone regardless of experience, knowledge, and skill is welcome. This is something that I love, and I'm more than happy to support in any way I can. Thats the biggest thing for me.

Now there is also the extra perks....Shirt, sticker, chatbox, avatar, signature, private forum, and other random things that you get as well. To most of our premium members, this is the great thing.

Like I said, for me its supporting something great.

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

For me its definitely about the people. All the little extra things are awesome but the people make it what it is. Without the people there would be no information no shared experiences and no fun. I gladly support the people of the igotasubaru community.

7. Top Of Page | #7
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Being a paying supporter (before I became a Moderator) really came about because of the "Great Crash" and I really didnt want to see such a potentially awesome site die.

since then, I couldnt be more satisfied with the things that are included in becoming a paying member. the garage, chat, and the premium members forum (with all the Service Manuals for Subarus in them) are my most favorite features.

Think of it this way... $45 a year translates into less than the cost of a Starbucks Latte a month, or (at least in California) a gallon of gas.

The stickers, lanyard, tshirt are all badass perks, and I really cant wait to see if we get hoodies and a bunch more gear branded.

Most of all, the people here are great. The atmosphere here is so chill, I love it.

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Thank you for all the great comments. It means a lot for me to have a community that supports us.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

9. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

We would love to here from more premium members.

10. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Re: Why do you like being a premium member on IGOTASUBARU.COM?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast