Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suspension

1. Top Of Page | #1

Ladies First

User Info Menu

Suspension

So spring is right around the corner and my plans are starting for my STi. It is still kinda new for me. So suspension...I would like to have some opinions on what my best options for a decent track setup, I don't wanna lower at all. Just looking to get a better idea of what I am looking at and what to budget. Thanks.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Subieluv the best bang for your dollar is sway bars & endlinks from whiteline. Don't take this the wrong way please, lol. Do you like it stiff or soft when you ride in STi. Wow that still doesn't come out right.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

3. Top Of Page | #3

Ladies First

User Info Menu

it always seems dirty when we talk about car parts...lol, I have decided it's not my daily driver, I do like a stiffer turn, keep in mind I do plan to get into AutoX, and I love corners.

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Go with whiteline 27mm adjustable sways in the front, and do 24 mm rear adjustable sways in the rear, and then sealed whiteline endlinks. I have it an autocross and you will love it. I promise.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Inactive Vendor

User Info Menu

Far as suspension goes there are alot of things to look at. First swaybars and endlinks, upgrading to a set of whitelines for the front and year would be very helpful. Also upgraded bushings for the rear differential mount will make a noticable difference. These are also available from whiteline. This would be a good starting point since you arent looking to lower. From there coilovers would be how to stiffen up things while staying at the stock ride height. Let us know if there is anything we can help you with.

6. Top Of Page | #6
    Inactive Vendor

User Info Menu

Wow JJ you type to fast..lol no one was posted when I starte my reply I get done and you already turned in two replies...damn

7. Top Of Page | #7

Ladies First

User Info Menu

And what about coilovers?

8. Top Of Page | #8
    Inactive Vendor

User Info Menu

With Coilovers you have the ability to stiffen up the ride as well as keep the stock height. However if you ever decide to want to lower the center of gravity of the car you are able to lower it as well. There are many options out there for this, depends on budget as well as features you go with.

9. Top Of Page | #9
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I agree, sways and end links are the cheapest and most "bang for your buck" upgrade to start with.

10. Top Of Page | #10

Ladies First

User Info Menu

Not sure I get what you are saying...lmao! Ok I would like to do it all one shot, budget is not really an issue so give me the best set up, product wise...not most expensive, but best for my money and purpose.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast