Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One year free "Sponsor" membership up for grabs! Thanks to SubieLuv!

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

One year free "Sponsor" membership up for grabs! Thanks to SubieLuv!

*Contest is for members who are not premium members of the community!*

This contest is sponsored and has already been paid for by Heidi AKA: Subieluv. So make sure you thank her.

Here you go! Are you ready to get a one year free membership to IGOTASUBARU.COM for free? You will get a free t-shirt, sticker, lanyard, and 1 year "Sponsor" membership with all the goodies for referring your friends to IGOTASUBARU.COM! The first person to refer 3 people wins! Rules are posted below. I will update this post with who is winning. First one to 3 wins! Super simple. Good luck! Ready, Set, GO!!!!

Rules are simple, but please take a second to read them!

• Only one user account per person
      • We do check IP addresses, and if you are found with more than one account, you will be dealt with accordingly.

• Referred By :
      • When the person you referred is registering, they must put your username in the "Referred By" field for it to count.

• Staff Restriction
      • Certain staff members are not eligible for this program

• Post count
      • For someone you referred to count towards your total, they must be an active member of the community. We will be looking at average daily post counts to check for peoples activity. Post whoring is not permitted.

• New Member Harassment
      • Begging/asking/whoring to new members to say you referred them is considered cheating, and will be dealt with accordingly. Each one of your referrals must be someone you actually referred. No exceptions.

• Facebook
      • Please don't use I.G.O.T.A. Facebook pages to recruit new members. You're more than welcome (and actually encouraged) to use your own personal Facebook...but please keep in mind that on the I.G.O.T.A. Facebook pages, JJ and myself have this covered. Any Facebook post in violation will immediately be deleted without question or explanation.

• Other Forums
      • While we encourage you to spread the word about us, please be careful about posting on other forums. Most sites frown upon posting a link to a competitors site. If you would like to mention IGOTASUBARU to someone on another forum, its likely best to leave the conversation to PM.

1. ImprezaSTI GUY - 1 point
    2. STigurl73 - 1 point
    Last edited by IGOTASUBARU; 03-05-2012 at 11:40 PM.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

For the record, JJ isn't talking about himself in 3rd person. I wrote that and he copied / pasted lol

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I think this is a great idea to get someone that interested in becoming a premium member to join. along with getting more people to join our community

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    For the record, JJ isn't talking about himself in 3rd person. I wrote that and he copied / pasted lol
    Yes I am

Quote Originally Posted by wrxspeed56 View Post
    I think this is a great idea to get someone that interested in becoming a premium member to join. along with getting more people to join our community
    The membership and goodies have all been paid for. Now we just need a winner.
    Last edited by John; 03-01-2012 at 11:09 PM.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

ImprezaSTI GUY hit the board for 1 referral point.

6. Top Of Page | #6
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

What if there is only one computer in the house, but multiple people use it? Is the IP adress going to matter then?

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squirrely_sti_chick View Post
    What if there is only one computer in the house, but multiple people use it? Is the IP adress going to matter then?
    We will get back to you on this issue.

8. Top Of Page | #8
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

this excites me!

9. Top Of Page | #9
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

If we get a LOT of activity for this, I might donate a sponsor membership as well to give away!

10. Top Of Page | #10
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

i told all my fellow friends who drive subbies already, i wanna get more people involved and can't wait to slap a banner on my windshield!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast