Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: (NY) WTB EJ25 MOTOR

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

(NY) WTB EJ25 MOTOR

hey guys, im just looking for a N/A sohc ej25 motor with 0 to low miles.

Jus need the whole long block. please let me know with any options here, not trying to spend crazy money.

if somebody has a rebuilt one sitting around il take it, if somebody knows of a place i can pick one up for cheap with 0 to low miles message me. other then that, im just trying to stay simple, swap in an go thing. nothing major. i need a good daily driver.

i got up to 1300 to spend an i know this motor shouldnt be close to that much unless its semi built with 200 to 225 horsepower.

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

not getting to many hits on here.. (-_-)

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Ill ask around, but most EJ25Ds are gonna be in need of a rebuild or blown.

4. Top Of Page | #4
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

i found a running motor with 82k on it which i just replace the HG's if needed, im waiting for him to contact me back. hopefully this will be the motor im picking up. an hes gonna throw me a packaged deal with a sti wing for my coupe.. ugh i cant wait to get this thing back together. im excited now!

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

post in the introduction forum n post pics!

6. Top Of Page | #6
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JAC Wagon View Post
    post in the introduction forum n post pics!
    guy shut me down, ignored my calls an texts... i was gonna give him a extra 100 cash for the motor to, im pissed im not having any luck. my cars finally back together an i got no motor

but my old motor i was thinking to get the heads rebuilt, its a little hard to explain but i was getting answers for a while either stating, its my buckets making noise, or i have a rod knock, but when i bought the car i ran it like that for 6 months with the noise, it didnt get worse, i maintained like i shudve. but when i pulled my motor i knew my headgaskets were shot. but i noticed an shudve did a compression test before i ripped it out, my fault, that 2 of my valves in one of the cylinders were sticking out an all the other valves were shut, weird. so now im think i didnt have a rod knock after all an it was just piston slap. correct me if im wrong please. but what do you guys think i should do ? should i send my heads out for a rebuild an buy a new gasket kit an put my motor back together because if i could get the pistons out which idk how to an im having trouble doing, id change the rings an try my luck out an put it all back together an see if it solves the problem. please give me some opinions on this... thanks guys your the best

i only have about 1300 to spend an i still need to buy a throwout bearing an new clutch kit
    Last edited by JDMmonstacpe86; 03-12-2012 at 09:17 AM.

7. Top Of Page | #7
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Dang when did u get a 22t Gino?

9. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Oh nice lol I've been hinting for a 22t lol

10. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu