Thread: easy cheap way to get more power

1. Top Of Page | #11
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Craigslist = friend

2. Top Of Page | #12
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

but there is still the wiring and i don't know how to take the dash off my subaru as i never have done it and with the cd changer in it. but since i took electronics in highschool i can atleast wire it right once i get everything done but was also thinking of hooking up subs to it possibly,

3. Top Of Page | #13
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

We have Factory Service manuals at our disposal. I believe they are for paying members only though.

http://www.igotasubaru.com/showthrea...Subaru-Manuals

4. Top Of Page | #14
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Chiltons, Haynes will also give you step by step directions for it.

It should be farily easy since most Subarus are all built the same.

5. Top Of Page | #15
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

they are for upgraded members which i will proboly get in a few weeks after some bills and some fresh ink friday. and if you wouldn't mind recommending them to check out my thread for help and also how do i give thanks to you guys for the help

6. Top Of Page | #16
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Im sure other guys will chime in soon enough. Im on duty today so I have a lot of free time

7. Top Of Page | #17
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

also do you know were i can get a cheap borla cat back. i see it for sale for like 800 because i want my exhaust to have a little more decibels but not be obnoxious liek the stupid civics i see driving around. i don't want it to be a ricer i want to get closer to the sound of american muscle than the ricers

8. Top Of Page | #18
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

get an unequal length header if you dont want to sound like a buzzy civic brings out the boxer rumble.

I would just keep browsing all the forums looking for one used.

9. Top Of Page | #19
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

see i live near boston ma so i hear all the stupid "suped up" cars which sounds like you take a spray paint can and put it in a muffler. or they stuck a hedgehog in it. i love the sound of my boxer engine but its just not loud enough to intimidate people on the highway.

10. Top Of Page | #20
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

+1 for new head unit. A new head unit will def help out andif thats not enough then wire a 4 channel amp just make sure youre settings are correct or you will fry the speakers. you could also mount 6X9' s on the rear deck and amplify them

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast