Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EJ25 Swap Impreza

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JDMmonstacpe86 View Post
    Ah i love it its my new home.
    Become a premium member sponsor. You get lots of goodies plus live chat. We chat every night, lol.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

2. Top Of Page | #12
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I'm glad we could help! If you need any help or advise you know where to turn!

3. Top Of Page | #13
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CRZTRBO View Post
    Become a premium member sponsor. You get lots of goodies plus live chat. We chat every night, lol.
    They forgot to mention that you gain access to the premium member forums, that only paying members can access. Biggest benefit for those are the full service manuals for almost every year Subaru with more added as we find them!

It will REALLY come in handy doing research for your swap, and other parts you may want to replace or see how they are put together.

4. Top Of Page | #14
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

well im not doing a swap, im just replacing my motor with the same motor when i find one... il swap it down the road more... i just need a good reliable daily.. for now an dont got the money to spend like that. an for the premium membership il sign up soon.. im gonna just take care of my car first then after when its done il sign up for that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12