Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Carlisle Performance and Style May 12th & 13th

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by etownshooter2005 View Post
    yeah i saw a few other guys there... im horrible with names but i know i saw at least one igotacummins.com shirt and a blue igotasti.com shirt that had your username... and if i can remember right his name is nate... he used to have a subie but was there with Zach and them with the 370 Z.
    Awesome!
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

2. Top Of Page | #22
    Inactive Vendor

User Info Menu

had a great time at the show and getting to meet and hang out with Zach and the crew. Excited for future shows and parts...
    Was good to meet you man! Glad you made it out and had a good time!

You see anyone from the other sites?
    Jared, Nathan Manfredi, and Mark from the sites were there. As well as a few of the customers that came in mentioned they were on the forums. I handed out all the cards I had left for the sites and Brian hooked us up with what he had so we could promote IGOTA as well. Had a successful weekend with awesome support from great people. Thank YOU!

3. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

a pic from the show... unfortuanately this is when my windshield banner was down... still had my small decal on tho

4. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

Cool Pic all the cars look so clean.

Diamonds might be some girls best-friend, but for me it's the Subies!"

5. Top Of Page | #25

User Info Menu

thanks yeah it was a lot of fun there too. a lot of sweet looking cars. The S2000 is one of the cars from the To The Limit Motorsportz crew that did the autocross event.

6. Top Of Page | #26
    Inactive Vendor

User Info Menu

It was a good time in deed and good to meet you Bryan! Can't wait til next year...planning on being even bigger for us!

7. Top Of Page | #27

User Info Menu

Good to meet you as well Zach. Ill be looking forward to next year. Maybe ill be able to make it to hang with you guys at Aroogas too.

8. Top Of Page | #28
    Inactive Vendor

User Info Menu

Join us at the hotel can go to the Pub with us as well

9. Top Of Page | #29

User Info Menu

Good point ill have to keep that in mind.

10. Top Of Page | #30

User Info Menu

Is anyone goin this year. I'd have to double check dates on this. I had a great time last time I went. Lots of good lookin cars and products

11. Likes IGOTASUBARU liked this post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast