Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Carlisle Performance and Style May 12th & 13th

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

ill be there. i preregistered so ill be sure to stop in for a bit and check you out. ill be in the non judged show field. is there many that you know that registered to park with you in your car club area?

2. Top Of Page | #12
    Inactive Vendor

User Info Menu

I do not know the exact count of people that registered to park with the club, but they will make room. You are more than welcome to park at the tent with everyone. I have the vendors booth as well as the tent. If anyone is bring cars with you they are welcome to park there too. We are always about other enthusiasts. I am hoping a few other customers are going to make it such as JJ and Hiedi. Great show, good times, good people, and they can even test out there driving skills during the auto cross. Not a great coarse but it is something.

3. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

ok sounds good ill be sure to park with the club. Well i hope they can make it as well. That would be cool to see them testing out thier driving skills. i know Hiedi just got a bunch of stuff done by you. sounds that she is verry happy with the new upgrades... ill see you there. And the offer still stands if you need any help setting up or anything. i dont live to far away...

4. Top Of Page | #14
    Inactive Vendor

User Info Menu

Well I will be arriving in carlisle around 2pm friday. Got a crew going up along with set-up, it's pretty easy but you are more than welcome to come over and hangout we usually get a nice group together friday night hangout get dinner at a place called Aroogas and so on.

5. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

aroogas is an awesome place. i may have to come hangout with you guys to hit that up. ill be in touch as the time gets closer.

6. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

lookin forward to the show this weekend!!!

7. Top Of Page | #17
    Inactive Vendor

User Info Menu

Us too, we are definitly whooped after the past week! But we should have a good showing. Hope everyone has a safe trip out that is going and can't wait to meet everyone that I have not been able to meet yet.

8. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

had a great time at the show and getting to meet and hang out with Zach and the crew. Excited for future shows and parts...

9. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by etownshooter2005 View Post
    had a great time at the show and getting to meet and hang out with Zach and the crew. Excited for future shows and parts...
    You see anyone from the other sites?
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

10. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

yeah i saw a few other guys there... im horrible with names but i know i saw at least one igotacummins.com shirt and a blue igotasti.com shirt that had your username... and if i can remember right his name is nate... he used to have a subie but was there with Zach and them with the 370 Z.
    Last edited by etownshooter2005; 05-14-2012 at 12:18 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast