Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Beer In Hand

1. Top Of Page | #131
    Inactive Vendor

User Info Menu

Two and a half hours late to work today because the Southern Tier tapping did me dirty last night!
    I only liked this comment because I know I have been there before in the past...but I got to say glad you don't work for me..lol

2. Top Of Page | #132

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Zach@TTLM View Post
    I only liked this comment because I know I have been there before in the past...but I got to say glad you don't work for me..lol
    She called out of work after the last tapping there, which was allagash. Back on topic, 22oz mugs of Blue Moon tonight. Snoozies been downing Captain & sprites.

3. Top Of Page | #133
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Id like to come drinking with you guys... but thats a long trip!

4. Top Of Page | #134
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

tom you guys didn't last there long e ans Danny just pulled in ans you guys already left

5. Top Of Page | #135

User Info Menu

We left that dirty trashhole after 10 minutes of sitting at the bar and not being served. When my scruffy *** is offended by bad service, its really bad.

6. Top Of Page | #136
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Damn, that sucks!

7. Top Of Page | #137

User Info Menu

No worries though. It's always a party with me & Snoozie. When ya coming east Adam?

8. Top Of Page | #138
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Not sure man. I got a ton of family and such on the East Coast. Plus Gino and Crys want me to come vinyl wrap the STi. Problem is, I get underway in a week for three weeks then in July I get back underway for 5 months or so. Figure it will be thanksgiving or Christmas when I get home and have time to come east again if I cant make it to wrap Ginos suby.

9. Top Of Page | #139

User Info Menu

I'm gonna assume "underway" means deployed or something equivalent. You make it here or we head to California to see my brother, whichever happens.

10. Top Of Page | #140
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

ya underway means we take the ship out to sea.

Where in CA is your brother?

Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast