Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Beer In Hand

1. Top Of Page | #11
    Inactive Vendor

User Info Menu

Yes proud that this was started on here.

Far as christmas beers, there are so many good ones and like someone said I go for the odd beers just to say I have tried them..

Anchor Brewing Co. brews a new christmas beer each year, not one year is ever the same. The 2011 Merry Christmas Ale is excellent so if you get a chance try it out.

Twiz, pumpkin spice ale is terrible, but if you like that you would like Fegley's BreWWorks Rude Elf's Reserve. It is a spiced beer that has alot of flavor.

Yea the Mad Elf is pretty good...

2. Top Of Page | #12
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Blue moon winter amber ale is good stuff!

3. Top Of Page | #13
    Inactive Vendor

User Info Menu

Zach all beer is terrible lol
    No way, just the stuff Reks is showing off up there..blah i just threw up a little bit lol

4. Top Of Page | #14
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

You are all nuts. Beer is delicious! Women don't like it because it makes them fat... You ever see a skinny women that drinks beer like a guy with a beer gut? Nope! Well, unless she works out.

Back to on topic, I just bought a 12er of Sam Adams Winter Lager. It isn't too bad. I have a bit of a cold right now, so my taste is a bit off. But, it goes down fairly smooth.

5. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Drunk off mad elf currently, ugh.

6. Top Of Page | #16
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Good on ya'!

7. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

It's so dangerous. I can drink like a drunken sailor/frat boy etc, drinking like a man is more difficult. Miller highlife? Gimme a case or two. Craft beer? Somebody take the keys.

8. Top Of Page | #18
    Inactive Vendor

User Info Menu

Haha actually I know a few girls that are beer drinkers that are skinny..you are correct tho a few good craft beers will take their toll much faster than your normal production beer...but it is much better that way

9. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

I'm on Coors regularly, Coors Light if I'm with my gf....which I normally am.
    Craft beers are nice but I've gotten tired of the hit and miss nature of trying new things.
    Sapporo is also pretty good.
    Haters gon' hate

10. Top Of Page | #20
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Asahi and Sapporo are my two favorite Japanese beers. Love 'em.

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast