Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stage 1 Cobb Accessport

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Stage 1 Cobb Accessport

My Stage 1 accessport arrived in the mail today. The gentleman at Cobb told me that I could use stage 1 WITHOUT any other modifications on my WRX. The more people I talk to, the more I hear that there are other things I need. I don't want to harm my car by flashing the ECU without being properly equipped. HELP!!! What has your experience been?

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

You will love stage 1 flash. Stage 2 is where you need somethings to go with it. I would take your time and get use to your new toy and after you know all about then go stage 2. Don't rush it.

Congrats and we are glad to have you here.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I dont have the tuner, as I dont have a turbo... yet.

I do know that if the guys at Cobb said you are ok, you will be ok. Stage 1 is usually just an intake or cat back exhaust, but if youre totally stock still it will just free up some HP by flashing the ECU and changing a few things but only minor changes so theres no reason to think it would do anything bad to your car since people add mods without a tuner and they dont blow up

4. Top Of Page | #4
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

BTW,

and of your Suby!

Post up here to do an intro so we can all say HI!

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I will most definitely enjoy it. Just wanna make sure I don't hurt my poor Subie in the process. I'm hearing so many different stories about experiences people have had with their stage 1s. Many people are saying I need additional parts. This is driving me nuts. Just need to know I'm doing the right thing.

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Your fine. Don't let people on the Facebook group steer you wrong. We have the forums here to control all the information and questions. That group is there just to help spread the word about this place.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

7. Top Of Page | #7
    Inactive Vendor

User Info Menu

Just as they said, The stage 1 is designed to gain power from you stock set-up without harming anything. You will need mods to advance to the stage 2. Don't be afraid to ask for any suggestions, help, or anything that you need to know to help. We are here for you.

8. Top Of Page | #8
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Hello all! I just joined IGOTA, and I have to say.... I like what I see! I recently joined the Subie owner's club with the purchase of a 2005 Legacy GT Limited back in Feb. this year. I am absolutely in love with it! I plan on getting a WRX next year and giving the Legacy to my wife and kids for the AWD safety.

One more question: How do I post a pic of my beauty?

9. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Do you have your pics posted any where like photobucket?

Oh yeah, welcome.

10. Top Of Page | #10
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

just facebook...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast