Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sleeper wagons, what do you sedan owners think about wagons?

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Sleeper wagons, what do you sedan owners think about wagons?

when i first went car shopping i knew i wanted a turbocharged subaru, definitely an impreza since i've always been into rally and performance. i kept looking for an sti in my budget and they were rebuilt titles or needed an engine haha. So i just went up to a dealership and test drove 2 wrx's, a stock 08' wrx sedan, and my new ride an 07' wrx wagon, now 315horse . so now im thinking about "spicing up" the exterior?
    i was thinking about debadging the wrx emblem on the rear for now, and when summer comes i want to do a sedan front end conversion. maybe paint the grill pieces black or blue mica and add a matching color mudflap. Opinions?

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I like the idea of customizing your wagon.
    I'm assuming your wagon is blue? I personally don't like color marching everything. I like balance. I think your blue with black accents like the grill, flaps, ect. Would look great.

Post some pictures, and also join our wagon mafia thread!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

my wagon is urban grey metallic

:S
    Last edited by subiesmakemerallyhard; 02-23-2012 at 02:42 PM.

4. Top Of Page | #4
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Sexi waggy! I like.

Heres the mafia thread.

http://www.igotasubaru.com/showthrea...n-Mafia-Thread

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

The first thing i saw in the parking lot, and i almost passed it saying "noooo wagons"

6. Top Of Page | #6
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I love wagons. You can speed on the highway and most people dont notice. Plus I have plenty of room for the dogs, camping gear, or skiing gear and friends. Sedans only have so much room.

7. Top Of Page | #7

Ladies First

User Info Menu

Ok, since he is asking SEDAN drivers...lol, no really the wagon is sexy and sleeper all the way. A good debadge, tints...I dunno sounds perfect to this sedan/wagon owner!

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

As a wagon owner, I find most other people can't believe I just passed them. Especially those driving Audi/BMW/Mercedes. They usually gas it to try to pass or at least catch up! My white wagon flies under the radar and I love to see their expressions! Wagons ROCK!!!

9. Top Of Page | #9
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

i know i love passing power and still having enough room to throw stuff in the back even with my two 12in subs. I actually enjoy the sass people give me, usually its the P.O.S. Mustangs types, (American muscle heads) that wanna race. Not saying i don't love the reason my family had jobs from the big three, but I haven't seen any faster cars on the road in a while, especially driving in Michigan winter

10. Top Of Page | #10
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Oh ****, wait until I get my EJ22T into my white second gen wagon, lol. Love the wagons! I have a black SS to balance things out, lol. Both are old school sleepers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast