Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: First world problems.

1. Top Of Page | #81
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

the synagog i work at ran out of hebrew nationals ....

2. Top Of Page | #82

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DownforceTom View Post
    I'm not complaining, nor have I. Here's some numbers though. 800 "likes" on Facebook, 300+ memberson the site, roughly 10 really active posters, 8 of them in chat(I'm assuming). If I'm an outsider, i don't know that I want to start posting if the cool kids are chatting. I think chat should be put on hold till we hit a thousand members. Just my $0.02, these are serious first world problems.
    Tom you can't see everything and I understand that. This site is really do well for only 2 months so far and there are a ton of posts and great members. I don't want to be the biggest just the best.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

3. Top Of Page | #83

User Info Menu

I couldn't pull my motor apart today as it decided to really snow finally. My current loaner car is a 2002 Police Interceptor Crown Victoria.
    I bought a PS3 today, and the PSN network is down
    Haters gon' hate

4. Top Of Page | #84
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

My cell phone died.

5. Top Of Page | #85
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

i have no one to talk to

6. Top Of Page | #86
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by OBWagon Kenobi View Post
    First world problem, having to throw out all the leftovers and "to go" boxes from my fridge because I need room for the huge slab of ribs that I cant fit in my freezer.
    That's not a problem. That's a WIN.

7. Top Of Page | #87

Ladies First

User Info Menu

My coffee maker is too slow.

8. Top Of Page | #88

User Info Menu

How do you survive? My coffee maker is on a timer, so I wake up to it being ready.

9. Top Of Page | #89

User Info Menu

Waiting out front of game stop to pick up my mass effect 3 N7 collectors edition. Its 3 minutes till they open and I'm tired of waiting.

10. Top Of Page | #90

User Info Menu

My ankle should have been surgically repaired instead of "aggressively rehabbed". Either way, I'm not outrunning any predatory animals.

Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast