Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: First world problems.

1. Top Of Page | #51

User Info Menu

Left the bar with a 120% tip on the table, walked to the shoe store. They don't have the Nikes I want in the correct size & color combo.

2. Top Of Page | #52
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

White boy problems

3. Top Of Page | #53
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

The microwave next to my station at work was broken. So instead of walking all the way to the other side of the plant, where there was a working microwave, and wasting some of my lunch break, I ate my sandwich cold.

4. Top Of Page | #54

User Info Menu

Laziness>effort.

5. Top Of Page | #55
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

got new ink yesterday. problem is i want more, and btw thats on my inner calf not my fore arm

6. Top Of Page | #56

User Info Menu

FWP had to be at work at 8 am. Now the day is dragging on and on. I just want to be home working on the Subaru and eating the fillet that's marinading in the refrigerator.

7. Top Of Page | #57
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

my first world problem...being harassed by police, i failed one class this semester because i was late going to school exactly 22 times. Help me, this cannot go on!! **note i have only got two tickets out of the 22 times i had been pulled over in my new baby since november. :/

8. Top Of Page | #58
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

How does that manage to happen? I've been pulled over like 6 times this year and all were tickets accept 1

9. Top Of Page | #59
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Im pretty sure the cops think im peddling drugs lol. the 2 state police were nice and let me go cuz i was rushing late for school. the county police have two officers who have both stopped me 10 times, and usually search the poop out of my car. im 18 in high school, i own a $16k car, and i live by myself in a house half an hour from my high school. And the answer to the question that just aroused, no im not dealing drugs lol i get up for school at 5am, and work 10+hours a day, 6 days a week.

10. Top Of Page | #60
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

All they had at the store last night was sugar free Red Bull.

Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast