Pistons to raise compression up a bit from stock (CP, Mahle please input info if you have a reason why NOT to go with these)
Eagle H beam rods since they are one of the most affordable and can handle the power. plus I've used the brand before with success.
Arp studs on head
Arp rod bolts

I just hope my crank is salvageable but since it's driving now i don't see why not.

misc - timing belt, larger oil pump,oil pickup, header and uppipe with turbo inlet also upgraded.
I am agreeing with holy on a lot of things...first of all, have used CP pistons in several builds and very happy with the results. Have seen even better results when pistons have been coated, may want to consider getting this done. Next Eagle H Beams come with ARP rod bolts, no need to purchase seperate. If doing ARP studs do the L19s. Also complete timing set don't just change the belt, Gates has a complete kit including water pump while doing this its a good idea. Far as the crank goes do as Holy said and talk over the build with your machine shop. See what they feel is needed and work with that let them grind and polish they make bearings for the undersized cranks for this reason. I recommend ACL Race Bearings. Anything else we can help with don't hesitate to ask!