Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Datalog COBB AP

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Datalog COBB AP

What do i datatlog and how long also do i need to hit the red-line so i get the full picture. im not sure put it like this i went stage 2 on 2007 with SRS catback and i want to make sure im hitting the correct boost points. but dont know how to datalog and not sure what to look for. Im not getting any codes so i guess its running proper or atleast OK lol.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

You don't want to red line the car under load and boost. It will tend to lean out if you bounce the rev limiter. Just make your run up to 6000 rpm and you will have enough data.

To log with the accessport you need to go to the monitor menu and set your logged monitors. To do that go to "set datalog list" and check the following.

Rpm
    Calculated Engine load
    A/F correction 1
    A/F learned 1
    A/F sensor ratio
    Throttle position
    Maf voltage
    Boost
    Injector duty cycle
    Feedback knock correction
    Fine learned knock correction.

When you log do some normal driving and a couple wot runs in third and fourth.

When you are done logging you can connect your accessport to your computer and download the data using accessport manager. Then upload the files to Google docs and share them with us..

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
    Last edited by HolyCrapItsFast; 02-18-2012 at 08:59 PM.

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

If you have the road and a safe environment, I recommend a good 5th gear pull to 6k as well. It doesn't do anything for logging, but while you're going fast anyway, may as well put a smile on your face!

4. Top Of Page | #4
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

thanks will set that up for when goto Savannah so i can get on I95 and hit 80mph atleast.

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

"Im sorry officer, I know I was doing 115 in a 70 but see I gotta get WOT data in 5th gear for the guys on igotasubaru.com"

"oh, thats that drama-free site right? I own a Subaru too, Ill check it out! Have a nice day and slow it down."

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Viehweger View Post
    If you have the road and a safe environment, I recommend a good 5th gear pull to 6k as well. It doesn't do anything for logging, but while you're going fast anyway, may as well put a smile on your face!
    I was hoping to hold off on that for the moment. I'm hoping to keep the load to a minimum for the moment until we can determine knock and fuel. Then higher load logging would be nice just to cover all bases

Can never be to cautious

8. Top Of Page | #8

9. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Your closed loop driving is very nice. No issues there at all. Your issue is with WOT at between 4800 and 5800 rpm and 2.4 and 2.8 load. There is some knock that is to much for my taste.

Is this an of the shelf stage 2 map or is it a pro tune, and what octane gas are you using?

I would recommend you reset the ECU and do another WOT run in 3rd and 4th. This time do each one separate and start each run at 2500 rpm and keep it going to 6000 for both 3rd and 4th.

Beyond this I wouldn't do to much WOT driving until this is worked out. If this is a OTS map and you have AccessTuner Race we can fix it right here.

10. Top Of Page | #10
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

i do have Access tuner race and i will do two seperate runs in 3 and 4 as soon as im headed beack that way. im not even sure how to really use ATR but i will figure it out. As for the map it is Perrin stage 2 93 octane

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast