Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Datalog COBB AP

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Okay well then we will not be able to do much tune wise because it is a proprietary map. There is the possibility of bad or mislabeled gas being used. After the reset and the WOT runs, if you still have the knock then there are some thing we can try.

After that you have two choices. One is to call up perrin and discuss the issue with them. The other is you start over with an OTS map and we tweak it to your setup. ATR is no big deal to use... We can teach you what you need to know and most of it is as simple as copying my adjustments from an excel spread sheet and pasting them right into ATR.

2. Top Of Page | #12
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

ok i need to get more time and start tuning thanks man

3. Top Of Page | #13
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

OK my BOV/BPV what ever its called was not tightend so i guess it probly loose tis entire time so im gonna have to re-log it and upload them stats again

4. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Reset the ECU before you do... Also drive it around for at least 10 minutes after a reset before you start logging. This will ensure it returns to correction mode.

5. Top Of Page | #15
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

6. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Omegared99 View Post
    As before these look okay. There is some knock but it is low load and it is not intense at all so I would not be to concerned about it right now. The normal driving around stuff is good. My concern is the WOT.

When you do your WOT runs make it 3rd and 4th gear. Not 5th. No need to blow up your motor just yet. Again from 2500 rpm to 6000 rpm in each

Also you can go ahead and remove Boost, IDC, Waste Gate Duty and Maf (G/s) from the log (leave Maf Voltage). The less you have the more lines of data get recorded. We don't need those parameters now because we established that they are good.
    Last edited by HolyCrapItsFast; 02-21-2012 at 08:59 PM.

7. Top Of Page | #17
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

ok so perrin sent me a version 2 map with some cam retarding i believe lol i have to read the email again not sure if this will help seeing as i still got the spt intake on grrrr(dam spt) . ive also found local sale for sti intercooler and injectors around 300 hmmm but want to fix the issue at hand. i either need to get perrin i take or stock then handle business lol

8. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

What ever you decide we are here to help. If we need to start with a fresh tune then so be it. Try the new Perrin version first though as you suggest.

9. Top Of Page | #19
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

idk what to suggest this is my first subaru. i want get atleast a half decent drivable tune with some wot. till a pro tune. so im down with the help u offer. im not even sure if the perrin tune will do anythimg but atleast some there (chris cone) is trying but we all know that goes so far . so whatever help i gracefully accept.

10. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

Sure NP.

Give the new map a try and we will take it from there

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast