Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ink Master

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Inactive Vendor

User Info Menu

Ink Master

Been watching this thanks to DVR, I can actually get to see it, its starting to get intense. What you all think of it??

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Is that the show where they rush tattoo artists? Because that's a horrible idea.

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Inactive Vendor

User Info Menu

they test their skills...

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Snoozie will get to this thread eventually. She felt very strongly about this show. But tell us about it in the meantime, I'm just going off the commercial I saw.
    Last edited by DownforceTom; 02-16-2012 at 10:22 AM.

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Inactive Vendor

User Info Menu

the had 10 tattoo artist that claim they are the best in the world..come to one place to challenge their skills. They are being judged on many aspects line quality, shading ability, color ability, and overall design. They are given different themes to challenge them to see if they are really the best. Yea they are timed on this but, but they are given like 6 hours and so on to do these tattoes they are too adjust their work to be able to make it what is wanted to the best quality of work that can be done in the time given.. It is rather interesting..

6. Top Of Page | #6
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I think it's ridiculous. Yeah, they might be given 6 hours, but they are still under a time constraint, therefore will rush. I don't know, I just think they whole idea is weird. Plus Dave Navarro hosts it which makes me want to watch it even less.

Zach, do you have any tattoos?

7. Top Of Page | #7
    Inactive Vendor

User Info Menu

I understand the whole rushing idea, but these are the people claiming to be the best in the world...pressure will show if they really are...it's kinda neat yet I get how it is professionally wrong as well...

Currently I do not. I have 2 very personal tatoos that I designed, I have set two goals for myself and when I reach these goals I am going to have a good tatoo artist do them for me.

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

So, educate a non-viewer. Are they tattooing random people, each other or grapefruits?

9. Top Of Page | #9
    Inactive Vendor

User Info Menu

Well each week they have a flash challenge which the winner gets to pick his canvas for judging. Each week is different one week was line quality so flash challenge was striping cars... then for the end of each episode they acutally work on acutal people.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast