Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: RckyMtnLegacy's 93 Turbo 'SadPanda'

1. Top Of Page | #41

User Info Menu

Well block has been split apart. Rod#4 bearing spun and was torn up. Block is at the machine shop with the crank to be bored 20 over for my new Wiseco pistons and Eagle rods. Very excited!

So you know all those snags I keep finding? Ya got two more. Crank with the spun bearing cannot be turned since they don't make bearings that size. Then my spare crank from the block I had before is also bad. The machine shop I go to has a crank std size polished with ACL bearings for 250 so that's going to cut into my wallet Monday. Dam dam dam

I sold my down pipe to a kid who was trying to build a turbo kit for his NA legacy so I decided I needed this: http://www.unionperformance.com/02-07-s ... t-catless/

2. Top Of Page | #42

User Info Menu

Sorry so many posts I am trying to bring the story up to the present day. I am very close.

3. Top Of Page | #43

User Info Menu

The crank that the machine shop had became unavailable the day before I went down to get it. So with the help of my friends on the Facebook group Subaru Junkies I got a crank that did not need to be turned just cleaned up. Thank you Social Networking!

4. Top Of Page | #44

User Info Menu

So I am now waiting for O-rings from Subaru and I hate waiting. But oh well gotta do it right.

Parts that did arrive.

5. Top Of Page | #45

User Info Menu

Keeping them nice and cozy

6. Top Of Page | #46

User Info Menu

Before I had to take it apart to replace the o-rings inside

I think I may have damaged the seal installing it so I guess I'll try again.

7. Top Of Page | #47

User Info Menu

Figured while I waited I would clean up my 'new to me' bumper

Something is missing but not sure what...Waiting to find the missing link before I start on the side skirts

music station a real must have

8. Top Of Page | #48

User Info Menu

Sorry Moe posts to fill your inbox

9. Top Of Page | #49
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Redbull is a must have too! looking good though!

10. Top Of Page | #50

User Info Menu

I huge must!!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast