Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Why can't I post a profile pic?

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Why can't I post a profile pic?

I looked at the FAQ and clicked on the 'edit profile pic' link but I don't have permission? What the hell kind of site is this if I have to have special privileges to post a profile pic? Whose TMIC do I have to service around here? Or I may just me missing something, lol.

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

HAHA ok that made me laugh... like literally out loud.

You have to be a paying member to access the majority of the "good stuff" on here. Trust me, its worth it! Theres a link in my signature, check it out! I strongly urge you to consider being a Sponsor. Its the best bang for your buck and its cheaper than a tank of gas or the cost of a Latte each month.

Plus you get stickers and a tshirt which for me was the clincher!

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

What he said. ^^^^^ Plus it keeps out the nut sacks and we added live chat for paying members. We aren't like the rest!
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

4. Top Of Page | #4
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

How did I forget about the live chat box? That thing is awesome! Its like a rolling thread

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Maybe after I fix my blown HGs on my SS, get an alignment on my second gen, finish the body work and paint on the SS and second gen, build up my spare EJ22T, I can scrape up a few pennies, lol. Thanks for giving me the lowdown, though.