Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: IGOTASUBARU.COM Calendar! Submit your best picture of your Subaru.

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

IGOTASUBARU.COM Calendar! Submit your best picture of your Subaru.

I wanted to let everyone know that I have been working on calendars for IGOTASTi.COM for a while now, but people have been asking me about this site now. Well here is your chance to show off your Subaru. I'm working on something pretty cool and need pictures so I'm reaching out to the community for some cool shots of your Subaru. The pictures must be a high res image only. Please put your full name, forum name and year and make of your Subaru. Please don't whore in this thread as any whoring will be deleted without question. People also are asking me what the cost of the calendars will be. They will be $30.00 shipped. So lets see your best Subaru pictures.

If you are a Vendor and would like to "Sponsor" a month please pm me. Thanks everyone and let's see them pics!
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Twiz View Post
    WOOT. Now I need to get good pics of Debbie without me in them!
    Why cant you be in them? Debbie looks great in black and white with a redhead bending over the hood, lol...

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Bryan Staub
    etownshooter2005
    2004 wrx
    Last edited by etownshooter2005; 02-13-2012 at 11:31 AM.

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CRZTRBO View Post
    I wanted to let everyone know that I have been working on calendars for IGOTASTi.COM for a while now, but people have been asking me about this site now. Well here is your chance to show off your Subaru. I'm working on something pretty cool and need pictures so I'm reaching out to the community for some cool shots of your Subaru. The pictures must be a high res image only. Please put your full name, forum name and year and make of your Subaru. Please don't whore in this thread as any whoring will be deleted without question. People also are asking me what the cost of the calendars will be. They will be $30.00 shipped. So lets see your best Subaru pictures.

If you are a Vendor and would like to "Sponsor" a month please pm me. Thanks everyone and let's see them pics!
    Do people whos rides get used get a break in the price? just an idea

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

Justin Luck
    JL-07STI-LTD
    2007 Subaru STI Limited (631/800)

6. Top Of Page | #6
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Can I take a picture of BOTH my Subies together? Or just Brooke?

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JAC Wagon View Post
    Can I take a picture of BOTH my Subies together? Or just Brooke?
    Don't matter to me.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

I'll give it a shot since I love whoring these pics

9. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Tom S. & Susie R.
    DownforceTom & Snoozie
    2005 STi & 2005 LGT.
    Last edited by DownforceTom; 02-13-2012 at 03:11 PM.

10. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Last edited by NickTej22; 02-14-2012 at 12:11 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast