Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Supertones

1. Top Of Page | #1

Ladies First

User Info Menu

Supertones

I got supertones for Christmas and I am having trouble deciding if I wanna paint them or leave them. I am going for an all blue and black theme, so do I paint the supertones blue or do I leave them red? I can't decide I like the idea of both.

So looking for you all's opinions! Thanks!

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Paint FTW!!!!
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

paint them fo sho

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

I was all gung Ho, f yeah I'm gonna paint my Hellas...then I just installed them. They're gonna look good regardless. I vote do what your motivation level matches up to.

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I left mine red, as did my buddy chris on his black '11 sti since he is totally black and red as am I (or am trying at least)

I did however paint Daves gold to match his wheels. It flows with the car very nicely.

I vote PAINT them. If you cant find a rattle can color close enough, theres a company (I cant remember the name of right now to save my life...) that color matches your cars color code and sell it by the touchup pen, touchup jar, spray can, all the way up to gallon jugs.

6. Top Of Page | #6

Ladies First

User Info Menu

Ok, so paint them it is I ordered the paint and I will post pics when I paint them in a month or so. Gosh I can't wait for spring, so many things to do!

7. Top Of Page | #7

Ladies First

User Info Menu

Oh ya, a basement full of parts, lips(well only one) vinyl, ahhhhhhh! Big plans, big plans I say!!

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

yea tell me about plans that have to be put on hold because of the cold lol. i have bodywork to do but i cant do it because unfortunately my garage isnt heated.

9. Top Of Page | #9

Ladies First

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ShiftHappensLTi View Post
    yea tell me about plans that have to be put on hold because of the cold lol. i have bodywork to do but i cant do it because unfortunately my garage isnt heated.
    At least you have a garage! I am building one in the spring, which will free up my basement! I am gonna make sure it's heated so I can do stuff in the winter, cause this sucks!!

10. Top Of Page | #10
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Just paint them in the basement... its Canada... it cant be THAT cold out

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast