Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Godspeed project turbo

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Godspeed project turbo

anyone know if the Godspeed project turbos are any good? i havent heard much in reviews about them anywhere.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

I never heard of them to be honest. Did you check them out anywhere online?
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

im tryin to look them up but everywhere ive been theres no reviews from customers or anything like that. just what they have to say. im checking with some of my other friends but so far not too much info...

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Not good then.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

ok thanks. good to know... anyone have suggestions on where i could get a good turbo? not looking for anything too big really just to handle upto like 350hp or so? any imputs on brands to go with or stay away from? my stock turbo is starting to get a good pit of play in it...

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

What are you looking to spend?

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

prob about 1500... seems to be what most ive seen are goin for or a little more... like i said dont need anything real big just a little more...

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Then you need to get a blouch turbo!

9. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

i did find reviews now on the godspeed. from everything i read stay as far away as possible. Thanks for the advice!!!

10. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

that one i have heard of and have only heard good things... i think there is even a wharehouse for them not too far from my house. Thanks for the help.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast