Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Godspeed project turbo

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

They are awesome!
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

ok thanks ill be looking into them.

3. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Twiz View Post
    yup they are good! Feel free to ask our vendors too, they can help you find something you need and in your price range.
    they not all that expensive either...a TD05H-16G Turbo is only 795 on their sight but i think i will try talking to some of the vendors too before i make a final decision on where to get it...

4. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by etownshooter2005 View Post
    they not all that expensive either...a TD05H-16G Turbo is only 795 on their sight but i think i will try talking to some of the vendors too before i make a final decision on where to get it...
    For sure.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

5. Top Of Page | #15
    Inactive Vendor

User Info Menu

Yea the GodSpeed is basically an ebay turbo kit.. so your decision to stay far away is good... yea blouch is good decision.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12