Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: skahttay's laundry list of vehicles!

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

skahttay's laundry list of vehicles!

Just a list of cars i've owned & where they are now....if anywhere.

1992 Eagle Talon TSi - First Car, bought in 2005, blew it up at 154k.
    1991 Plymouth Laser - Wife's car, she wrecked it around the same time as the Talon.
    1991 Dodge Spirit - hand me down from gramps. 80k when I sold in 2008.
    1999 Ford Ranger 4x2 - loved this thing.....got stolen.
    1998 Ford Taurus - owned at the same time as the Ranger
    1999 Audi A4 S-Line - bought at an auction in 08, ran it to the ground at 192k.....traded in with no clutch for LGT
    2005 Subaru Legacy GT - Current D.D. (57k on body 6k on new turbo & motor)
    1992 Subaru SVX LSL - Current Winter Car (139k)
    2007 Toyota Matrix XRS - Wife's D.D. - looking to trade/sell for NA Subaru

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I wan't the SVX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg. lol. I really want the engine exhaust rad ecu and a few other lil things. Lol. I cant find one around here for a good price!!!!!

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jab83 View Post
    I wan't the SVX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg. lol. I really want the engine exhaust rad ecu and a few other lil things. Lol. I cant find one around here for a good price!!!!!
    Mine is for sale...$1500! It needs an exhaust tho, other than that, this thing runs like a top!

Quote Originally Posted by Twiz View Post
    mmm svx.
    and mmmmm 05 Legacy GT.

..There needs to be a drooling smiley.
    I wish there was a drooling smiley!!

4. Top Of Page | #4
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

OMG.... thats a lil more then i wanna pay. you wouldn't be willing to part it out eh? I wanna swap that engine in to my outback and have a car that will keep up with sti's with NA power!

with that puppy could probably do it stock.

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Jaryd, get the SVX and fix it up and build it into a sweet sports car. Keep your OB for a around town DD.

6. Top Of Page | #6
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jab83 View Post
    OMG.... thats a lil more then i wanna pay. you wouldn't be willing to part it out eh? I wanna swap that engine in to my outback and have a car that will keep up with sti's with NA power!

with that puppy could probably do it stock.
    Nah, I can't part it out. I don't think my landlord would approve of a pile of a shell rolling around the driveway. lol

I think with a tune-up that, yes you probably could keep up to a WRX, maybe not an STi tho...230 to the crank will definitely help.

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

It's about 7 to 7.5 seconds to 60 and mid 15's in the quarter depending on how you launch and shift it. That's exactly the same as my Camaro that makes 165hp lol. With some work to the engine, a 5-speed swap, and some tuning, you may be able to stay with a 2011 STi or possibly beat it by a little. I can't say for sure because I've never actually seen one that's modded, go down a track.

8. Top Of Page | #8
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Sounds about right, i'm in the same spot as you tho, never seen one move that fast. lol - I'd sure love to tho! There is a 60+yr old guy up here in CT that made his 91 Alcyone SVX a 5MT, thing is NASTY...

9. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

A 5MT is really the only way to go if you are going to up the horsepower. The stock engine will tear through a 4EAT easily, I can't imagine how fast it could nuke one while pushing 300 hp.

10. Top Of Page | #10
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

oh i bet pretty fast. The transmissions were junk in these. I've got 139k, I wouldn't try and race it though, I'd be afraid of toasting it immediately. They made these cars so sick tho, only a few minor things were problems with went wrong on most i've seen. There are quite a few left on the road though from how many were made. Just about 3000 are left in the country.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast