Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Keith's 1991 Legacy Wagon

1. Top Of Page | #11
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I likey!

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Well I can't make up my mind. Been throwing around a couple different colors. Do I want to make the wagon world rally blue or.satin black?

3. Top Of Page | #13
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

black

blue wagons arent my favorite

4. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Got the Scoop installed today!

I even cut the hole out underneath for functionality instead of just leaving the factory scoop hole. I do need to take a little body filler to the egdes to smooth it in and fill in some minor gaps because of the difference in the shap of the legacy hood compared to the wrx hood
    Last edited by ShiftHappensLTi; 02-20-2012 at 06:18 PM.

5. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

well i have decided that until i find a donor turbo car i will be focusing on the bodywork and interior work and stockpiling the parts that i can. woo love being a bondo ghost.

6. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Well today I did some body work. Sand and primer. A little bit of filler needs done but not enough daylight lol

7. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

well i did quite a lot of bodywork today after i got off work

along with the sand and primer seen in the previous pics I filled grooves in the hood and the spot where the Legacy badge was on the hatch (on the 1st gen the badge is inset and its a small panel.) i also ground and smoothed the dumb holes in the roof where the factory roof racks mounted. more to come

8. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Wow looking great! :tup:
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

9. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

thanks! its coming along

10. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

Well today I got the motor pulled. Now the engine bay is clear and I can now work in there with ample room to maneuver. Things to be done in the engine bay consist of cutting out the factory battery tray, replacing the 20 year old brake lines and general clean up

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast