Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  15
Page 55 of 84 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you do to your Subaru today?

1. Top Of Page | #541
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Wow. This thread sure came back to life...

As far as today, my paint gun failed during priming (Sorry Jac and Brok. I know you've read this like 9 times elsewhere...) I got a new gun and will continue tomorrow. Pictures coming soon! Shimmerin' Galaxy Grey with holographic gold flake in the clear coat.

2. Top Of Page | #542

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 07sleeperwagon View Post
    I have only found one on ebay an its for an 06', which obviously im not very interesting in though it is only 135 bucks. could you guys have it sent to Lima location for pickup? first i will need to get the cash and all but im very interested as it is a difficult part to find i guess
    They guys/girls at the Lima store have access to it just like I do. Its with our salvage company through second source ordering. They just have to do the work to order it. Lol. All our stores have access to Advance Salvage

3. Top Of Page | #543

User Info Menu

If they give u a problem mark tell them to call Keith at store 1068 and ill set them straight

4. Top Of Page | #544
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I got some spraypaint that is an exact match for PSM and I'm thinking of painting my side mirrors body color today

EDIT: I installed my SPT intake since my Mishimoto coupler came. I can actually hear my turbo spool now! The fozzie is starting to sound like a Subie now
    Last edited by 04Roobi; 07-26-2012 at 01:57 PM.

5. Top Of Page | #545
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ShiftHappensLTi View Post
    If they give u a problem mark tell them to call Keith at store 1068 and ill set them straight
    omg really? that's sad, lazy bums in Lima, Ohio...figures. Thanks so much for the help Keith

6. Top Of Page | #546
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 04Roobi View Post
    I got some spraypaint that is an exact match for PSM and I'm thinking of painting my side mirrors body color today

EDIT: I installed my SPT intake since my Mishimoto coupler came. I can actually hear my turbo spool now! The fozzie is starting to sound like a Subie now
    If you plan on rattle-canning your mirrors, make sure you lightly sand them first, then primer them, wet-sand them and finish painting. Nothing is worse than having to stare at a blemished paint job every time you look to see who is next to/behind you... Trust me.

7. Top Of Page | #547

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 07sleeperwagon View Post
    omg really? that's sad, lazy bums in Lima, Ohio...figures. Thanks so much for the help Keith
    Hey no problem man. Well they may be lazy but I can saya lot of the part timers know nothing about second source orders but someone in a management position like me should know. If they had a checkered collar on their shirt they should have known lol.

8. Top Of Page | #548
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by eekay View Post
    If you plan on rattle-canning your mirrors, make sure you lightly sand them first, then primer them, wet-sand them and finish painting. Nothing is worse than having to stare at a blemished paint job every time you look to see who is next to/behind you... Trust me.
    Oh, I know. I'm no stranger to rattle canning parts

9. Top Of Page | #549

User Info Menu

last night i installed a 3 pod pillar and aem digital boost guage.

10. Top Of Page | #550

User Info Menu

i heat wrapped and installed a turboxs downpipe onto my spec b =) well i did it 2 days ago, but i washed it today, after it stopped raining

Page 55 of 84 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast