Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  15
Page 28 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you do to your Subaru today?

1. Top Of Page | #271
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by subarupagan View Post
    i am going blue theme on my car i was gonna do red but once i did my dash lights there was like no turning around
    In that case, paint your Hellas to match the trim. That just looks funky lol

2. Top Of Page | #272
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JAC Wagon View Post
    In that case, paint your Hellas to match the trim. That just looks funky lol
    I agree paint the hellas to match. Or paint them black. Blue and red clash

3. Top Of Page | #273
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

i actually like it but the blue i got is the same i used on my intake i will probolt order blue ones and sell the red ones or soemthing

4. Top Of Page | #274
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Hellas only come red. Its like 6 screws each and the red cover comes off and ready to clean, paint.

5. Top Of Page | #275

User Info Menu

Today I just took my wrx for a cruise out to my buddy's shop. Felt the need to drive it, been sitting since last Friday.

6. Top Of Page | #276
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba02STi View Post
    No they dont... They come in red blue black silver white and pink...
    http://www.subimods.com/hella-supertone-horn-kit.html

well, ya ok. If you want to go through a middle man who changes the color of them for you and charges you an extra $10 for it as well as charge you $35 for a wiring harness and another $35 for a bracket... so youre already looking at $139.98 and thats not including shipping I dont think...

I paid $58 for mine, with two day shipping, with harness/relay and made a bracket in 90 seconds with a piece of spare aluminum I painted black.

Amazon sells the hellas directly for less than $50 a set usually, and Hella ONLY makes them in red.
    Last edited by JAC Wagon; 04-11-2012 at 01:28 PM.

7. Top Of Page | #277
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Thats like saying Subarus come in hot pink and lime green. No, they dont but you can pay someone to paint it for you if you want it bad enough.

8. Top Of Page | #278
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

i did a trunk swap i finally have my spoiler now, and he gave me the wrx intake the plastic part, dropped my engine temp, gave me a little better throttle response due to the 3" post maf piping and makes it so u can hear my intake at lower rpm's

and here is an updated pic of my blue dash lights at night

thats while driving at 70mph with cruise on

9. Top Of Page | #279

User Info Menu

Looking good mike

10. Top Of Page | #280
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

thank you keith, i still need to do a radiator shroud the lower grill, side skirts, and a skid plate

Page 28 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast