Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  15

Thread: What did you do to your Subaru today?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    I did a timing belt on an Outback today for a local friend...and he made be a short throw shifter
    I cant make a short shifter, but if I make you steak on the grill can I get mine done?

Quote Originally Posted by LegacyLou View Post
    I replaced my broken cup holder!
    well done!

Quote Originally Posted by lulz View Post
    Switched out the alternator with a new one. Pretty certain tending to my engines oil leak will have to be my next project for he car.
    mine leaks a little too. timing cover on the drivers side

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

I think mine may be leaking from the drivers side valve cover.... seems like it seeps out of the seal for the oil adding tube too. It's pretty gradual, I need a new quart every 3 weeks or so. I wonder if this is a somewhat common leak, and if it could easily be addressed. Are you addressing yours anytime soon?
    Haters gon' hate

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lulz View Post
    Are you addressing yours anytime soon?
    Yup, Im building its replacement starting this weekend hopefully! An EJ257

4. Top Of Page | #4
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Installed 4 brand new rotors, as well as brake pads. And from a little bit of digging I ended up finding out that my EJ18 can assume the 'boxer rumble' through unequal headers. So that will be my next purchase.

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Falenn View Post
    Installed 4 brand new rotors, as well as brake pads. And from a little bit of digging I ended up finding out that my EJ18 can assume the 'boxer rumble' through unequal headers. So that will be my next purchase.
    What brakes and rotors did you put on?
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.