Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  15
Page 47 of 84 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you do to your Subaru today?

1. Top Of Page | #461
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

i forgot to do the diy on the rear strut bar, but i can type one up later on, it took me like half hour to put it on can't wait to test it out on my way to work today

2. Top Of Page | #462

Ladies First

User Info Menu

Shifter bushing, lockdown kit, new down pipe, front lip installed.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339115317.827568.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	32.5 KB 
ID:	617
    The pic is my oem shifter bushing and the new one is To the limit Motorsportz one...can you see the diff?

3. Top Of Page | #463
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Tranny swaps !!!!! 02 wrx becomin a lil sti !!!! Pics of the build will come !!!

4. Top Of Page | #464

User Info Menu

carbon fiber wrapped my roof

5. Top Of Page | #465
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Test fitted my wheels and boy did I make a miss calculation on the offset I can make them work. I just don't wanna run a restarted amount of camber I want like -2. Plus the car isent lowered.

But I'm kinda dissapointed

6. Top Of Page | #466
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba02STi View Post
    now she is getting a nice massage

MY

LIFE
    I know, man! What's up with all that hail yesterday?! I was SUPER lucky to have one of my cars (the only one outside at the moment) under a massive tree. Otherwise, it would have been destroyed...

Quote Originally Posted by ampped88 View Post
    carbon fiber wrapped my roof
    Hrm... Not really sure I like that. However, I suppose I would need more pictures. Preferably in the sunlight. I've actually thought about cutting my roof out completely and making my own carbon fiber one. That's quite a ways down the road though.

Quote Originally Posted by wrxspeed56 View Post
    Test fitted my wheels and boy did I make a miss calculation on the offset I can make them work. I just don't wanna run a restarted amount of camber I want like -2. Plus the car isent lowered.

But I'm kinda dissapointed
    Bah! Rubbing will most certainly be an issue at times. That's sucks! However, it does look good. Time to start building your widebody! That being said, if anyone knows of someone selling 10.5-11" wheels with a nice, low offset - lemme know!

7. Top Of Page | #467
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

My 9.5 s have low offset and possibly could be for sale.... lol

8. Top Of Page | #468
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

i looked at it and got sad because i didn't even get home from work and 2/3's of my pay check was spent and i still wana buy so much stuff for it, and i don't know how i'm going to make it to wicked big meet and back and still have gas for the week

9. Top Of Page | #469
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

thinking about slapping the igotasubaru.com sticker on the back window right above the black subaru one that didn't come out so good actually infact i think i'm going to do that right now

10. Top Of Page | #470

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by subarupagan View Post
    thinking about slapping the igotasubaru.com sticker on the back window right above the black subaru one that didn't come out so good actually infact i think i'm going to do that right now
    Better get me some pics.

Page 47 of 84 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast