Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  15
Page 36 of 84 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you do to your Subaru today?

1. Top Of Page | #351

Ladies First

User Info Menu

That is beautiful!

2. Top Of Page | #352
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

SWEET! now if only i could get on with doing a sedan conversion so they could be sisters.

3. Top Of Page | #353

User Info Menu

Awesome! Looks great!
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

4. Top Of Page | #354
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Freshly washed. Now please be lowered

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

5. Top Of Page | #355
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ampped88 View Post
    we will see the cops around here are pretty liberal

mom got pulled over in carson city that day I told you I was dropping the truck off. Expired tags (I forgot... dummy) and he was really cool. then a few days later she gets pulled over again by California Hwy Patrol and he was a total dick. In fact, I am in the process of collecting paperwork to file an official complaint with his dept.

the tags were fixed after the first incident, the CHP got her for seatbelt use even though she has a letter from her DR explaining why she CANT wear one. Then proceeded to harass her for having a Florida DL with a Virginia address even after she explained she was a dependent of active duty military. She was close to tears by the end of it cause he was drilling her with totally unrelated questions like why she was my dependant and then said "Im not sure about this, im gonna go home and look this up." Just a total douche.

6. Top Of Page | #356
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

update:

I called and left a voicemail on his supervisors phone. Asked him to please call me so we can "discuss your subordinates attitude and behavior on his traffic stop yesterday"

7. Top Of Page | #357

User Info Menu

Good deal! I want to know how they treat this.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

8. Top Of Page | #358
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Well I will be telling him over the phone (politely of course) that I think his attitude and behavior was NOT what I expect out of a highway patrolman, especially one who works 50 yards from my house and the rest of people up there are friendly and nice. I will also tell him, that unless the officer goes to my house and apologizes to her face to face I will file an official report and see to it that it IS handled and forwarded up his chain of command as well as bring the complaint to court and show the Judge during her court appearance for the seat belt infraction. I have FREE legal advice via Coast Guard Pacific Area Legal office, and I know what the policy is and will make certain he doesnt make this mistake again.

Along with that, I will not tolerate retribution either. If I sense for one minute she or I are being hounded or harassed by CHP because of this incident I will not only file another (several if need be) report but also inform Coast Guard Legal office that an active duty military member is being harassed by CHP. They dont want that on their plate believe me.

9. Top Of Page | #359

User Info Menu

Go go go! Give it to them!

10. Top Of Page | #360
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

revenge a dish best served cold jac

Page 36 of 84 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast