Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  15
Page 2 of 84 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you do to your Subaru today?

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

I think mine may be leaking from the drivers side valve cover.... seems like it seeps out of the seal for the oil adding tube too. It's pretty gradual, I need a new quart every 3 weeks or so. I wonder if this is a somewhat common leak, and if it could easily be addressed. Are you addressing yours anytime soon?
    Haters gon' hate

2. Top Of Page | #12
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lulz View Post
    Are you addressing yours anytime soon?
    Yup, Im building its replacement starting this weekend hopefully! An EJ257

3. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Yea every Subaru I've had has a very slight leak out of the bank one valve cover lol. replacing the valve cover gasket and putting a small bead of ultra black on both sides of it helps to seal it up.
    Last edited by ShiftHappensLTi; 02-07-2012 at 05:35 PM.

4. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Thanks Shift. I was kind of guess it would require the valve cover gasket replaced. Might as well do that when I finally do my timing belt.
    I'm starting to have doubts on whether or not I will make this Subaru my main project IF I get this scholarship.
    Haters gon' hate

5. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

no prob Lulz yea the motor im building now has that issue too. ultra black fixes a lot. ive even made the cam retainer seals out of it before albeit as a temporary fix but hey it worked

6. Top Of Page | #16
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I installed my LEDs for the dome, map and license plate light fixtures today. Also, bought some forged pistons for almost HALF price!

7. Top Of Page | #17
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I installed my Hellas

8. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Looks b****in Adam how much did those run you I'm thinking about getting a set

9. Top Of Page | #19
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ShiftHappensLTi View Post
    Looks b****in Adam how much did those run you I'm thinking about getting a set

I got them on Amazon for $55 I think plus a few bucks for shipping. My buddy Chris ('11 STi) is an Electronics Tech in the Coast Guard so he did my wiring for me.

10. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

I need hellas... I honked at someone who almost caused a accident and I felt like a wicked flamer.lmao.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 84 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast