Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  15
Page 23 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you do to your Subaru today?

1. Top Of Page | #221
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

http://www.subimods.com/hella-supertone-horn-kit.html

you can get your blue hella's there and i'd reccomend buying the harness much easier and quicker than making it trust me, they also offer a bracket but i dont' wana pay that much for it i'm gonna see if some one can make me one
    and if you are on isti.com they give u 10 off or u can call and say your with this club they should give u it off

2. Top Of Page | #222

User Info Menu

yeah thats where i found them when i was looking for them. not really on the top of my list at the moment... and ill prob make my own bracket...

3. Top Of Page | #223
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

can ya make me a set as well, i finally tracked down my exhaust. and i'm having problems with the lighting on my speedo/rpm gauge the left side of the speedo up to 50,ph is good and on rpm from 5-8 is fine rest is very dim i don't know what to do maybe tinfoil underneath to reflect the lights?

4. Top Of Page | #224

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by subarupagan View Post
    can ya make me a set as well, i finally tracked down my exhaust. and i'm having problems with the lighting on my speedo/rpm gauge the left side of the speedo up to 50,ph is good and on rpm from 5-8 is fine rest is very dim i don't know what to do maybe tinfoil underneath to reflect the lights?
    id have to wait till i get the horns to see how to make the brackets first. and with your gauges... has it always been dim or did it just go dim? if it just went dim id say check the bulb first and check to make sure you are getting good contact between the bulb and the circuitboard. youd have to be really carefull putting tin foil underneath bc you dont want it to touch the circuit board or you will have bigger problems...

5. Top Of Page | #225
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

it was fine yesterday i moved the bulbs around and cut off the light blocking plastic peices now i'm just at a loss here the bulb to light both of the dim sections is right under the bezel and the led isn't a 120º angle

6. Top Of Page | #226

User Info Menu

the only thing i can think of is the light blocking plastic was reflecting the light and since its not reflecting anymore its dim... on another note i dont need to make a bracket or need the relay to install hellas... here is the video link... it says its speciffic for 04 wrx but not sure if it would still help you or not...

7. Top Of Page | #227
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

yea where he puts the right hella i can't use that hole thats my problem and i was thinking the same thing with the plastic i'm gonna switch the base around with my spare gauge set and hopefully they work better i think the contacts on my original circuit board are a little scratched up

8. Top Of Page | #228

User Info Menu

I completely detailed mine. And then, it developed an extremely bad rod knock... *sigh*

9. Top Of Page | #229
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

No bueno!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Top Of Page | #230
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

took out my snorker my car is louder with out that than it was when i had the cone lmfao, and finished putting the blue lights in my dash, touched up some scraped off paint from the engine bay

Page 23 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast