Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  15
Page 19 of 84 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you do to your Subaru today?

1. Top Of Page | #181

User Info Menu

added some wire conduit... did more in the engine as well but i forgot to take pics. ill take some later.

2. Top Of Page | #182

User Info Menu

gotta replace the thermostat!!

3. Top Of Page | #183
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

First off not today last night from 1-4. Took an invidia n1 race off my friends sti. (Pain in the dick). Then took my exhaust. Bolts snapped and stuck. Supper pain in dick. Then went to bolt this up and found out the mid pipe is a foot longer BC he has a Turbo xs down pipe. So now it has to be cut and the flange axles back on. So now I'm running open down pipe with a turn down awesome

4. Top Of Page | #184

User Info Menu

vaccumed and steam cleaned carpet and ceiling... replaced air freshners... and replaced worn seat covers...

5. Top Of Page | #185
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

sanded the green stuff off the back of the rpm and speedo left the fuel and temp green but in the prosses uncalibrated it now i'm trying to figure out how to fix it

6. Top Of Page | #186

User Info Menu

painted the bar under my rear seat... (dont know what its called) first flat black... didnt care for the flat....

...so i went with glossy...

i also steam cleaned my trunk liner... only pic i have of that...

7. Top Of Page | #187

User Info Menu

i removed the green film from the back of my guages now just have to put colored bulbs in...

8. Top Of Page | #188

User Info Menu

That turned out nice! Eventually I am going to modify my gauges with the addition of light blue LED lighting to match my alpine unit!

9. Top Of Page | #189

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba02STi View Post
    I dont want to talk about it... Just know I will soon be selling a freshly burnt to the ground subie
    What?
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

10. Top Of Page | #190

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CRZTRBO View Post
    What?
    yeah, what he said

Page 19 of 84 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast