Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: WTB 98-01 RS 5 Spd

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

WTB 98-01 RS 5 Spd

Looking for a 98-01 rs in clean condition with not too high of mileage, dependable, up to date on head gaskets, timing belt, etc, all the basic maintenance. I would prefer a 4 door but I realize how rare the cars are getting so I wouldn't mind a 2 door either, or if you have something a little older I'll consider that as well. I have cash in hand, let me know what you have. I will entertain some swaps but not someone's project that has to be finished as I do not have anywhere to keep the car, it needs to start up and drive whenever I need it to. Hit me up on sncej20@gmail.com, I check it daily so I will be quick with responses. I am in Havelock, NC but will travel to look, maybe meet halfway depending on the distance. Thanks for looking, my name's Steve.

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Also try rs25.com
    Lots of them on there. Good luck !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Twiz View Post
    STEALING THREAD!!!!!!! WHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What? Are you drunk crystal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

I just saw a sedan located in NC, like the one you want sell on LGT.com

Keep your eye out on Craigslist. Every so often I see a few at a time pop up for sale within a few hours of where I am.

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I dont suppose you want to come to Monterey Bay, CA do you? Theres a silver 98 I think for 5 grand on the bay area forums of i-club.

6. Top Of Page | #6
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Thanks for the adviceOh believe me if I had the time to travel as close as Florida, or the West coast, or like AZ I saw a lot of great deals, I would in a second:-/.

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

8. Top Of Page | #8
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

RS

Sorry I haven't been on here in awhile guys, I ended up picking one us almost 3 weeks ago. It's an aspen white 99 rs coupe auto, big plans for it:-)