Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Post a pic of your latest purchase!

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Post a pic of your latest purchase!

This is a thread to show off your new (or used) purchase, Subaru related or not all is welcome!

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Top Of Page | #4
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

My latest purchase

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Somehow I doubt that.

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Really? Again! FAIL!!!!
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

7. Top Of Page | #7

Ladies First

User Info Menu

Did u win the lottery JAC?

8. Top Of Page | #8
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by subieluv View Post
    Did u win the lottery JAC?
    No, close though. I got about $5000 back this year for taxes (but paid over $10,000) so I am treating both of my subys to some new parts as well as new shoes for the fozzy. I just painted the WRX wheels tonight. I'll post pics when I'm done mounting the tires and if I decide to clear cost them or not.

Not shown yet are the snow tires, new used grille for Brooke (going to custom make a grille), the new leather shift boot ebrake boot and armrest cover with padding from redline, the VF39 I got off my buddies 05 STi that I'm having rebuilt right now, hopefully soon the morette lights for Brooke, as well as some little things like led lights for the interior.

9. Top Of Page | #9
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

sold my tires last night acquired money. On my way to go pick up a fender hood rear bumper and possibly other subaru parts depending on what this guy has

10. Top Of Page | #10

Ladies First

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JAC Wagon View Post
    No, close though. I got about $5000 back this year for taxes (but paid over $10,000) so I am treating both of my subys to some new parts as well as new shoes for the fozzy. I just painted the WRX wheels tonight. I'll post pics when I'm done mounting the tires and if I decide to clear cost them or not.

Not shown yet are the snow tires, new used grille for Brooke (going to custom make a grille), the new leather shift boot ebrake boot and armrest cover with padding from redline, the VF39 I got off my buddies 05 STi that I'm having rebuilt right now, hopefully soon the morette lights for Brooke, as well as some little things like led lights for the interior.

Looks like you'll be keeping yourself busy! Have fun!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast