My cousin recently started doing MMA this past year and he has gotten very good. Last weekend he went to the Gracie Nationals and took 1st in his division. It would be cool if you can support him by watching the video. Like, favorite, sub if possible. Just watching it would be cool too, Anything will help him get his name out there. He currently represents 10th planet.

Here is the first fight:

This is what he said about it:
Quote Originally Posted by Andre Keshishyan View Post
I was on the bottom majority of the time, BUT when i am usualy going up against a guy who is much stronger than me, and this guy was very strong, I am most comfortable on my back...where I can make him think he is in a dominant position in my guard and to where i can set up triangles, sweeps, or a kimura which i won by. Also I am from 10th planet, and every1 from 10th planet masters the rubber guard which is from the back. So pretty much every 10th planet guy is supposed to be most comfortable on their back. Thanks for supporting me guys, I appreciate it!
Here is the vid for the second fight.

The last Championship fight will be uploaded later tonight. If you go to his channel you can see other matches. He also took 1st and 2nd place at a local Jiu Jitsu compition.

Thank you!