Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Johns 1996 Subaru Legacy Outback 5MT

1. Top Of Page | #11
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

2. Top Of Page | #12
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

So today is my birthday. I saw some snow at the peaks of the mountains just North of Phoenix (Four Peaks area), so I decided I wanted to go play in the snow. I drove about an hour to get up to Four Peaks...and there wasn't really enough snow to play...

So then I decided to just keep driving North until there was some decent snow....I wound up in middle of a blizzard - enough snow that you couldn't see 5 feet in front of the car. Snow plows were clearing the roads every 10 - 15 minutes but in that 10 - 15 minutes there would be a fresh 4 inches of snow already....

After a few hours of driving / playing, I decided to turn around and head back home. I couldn't find anywhere to really turn around at, so I decided to just turn around in middle of the road....the road was pretty narrow...so I had to use the shoulder of the road so I would have enough room......that was a BIG mistake....almost. My right side fell into a ditch that was hidden under the snow....My rear left tire was hanging in the air and I was 3 feet in snow on the right side....I was stuck. Took awhile of dropping the clutch and rocking the steering wheel but I was able to work myself out of it. Later down the road I pulled out a Rodeo that was stuck on the side of the road...and gave it a jump start because the kid killed his battery running his hazard lights.

Fun day!

3. Top Of Page | #13
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Oh yeah, I tinted my windows last week too....And they look bad ***! Makes the whole car look so much better.

4. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Awesome, great pics

5. Top Of Page | #15
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Shoulda got a pic of when I nailed you in the face with a snowball haha

6. Top Of Page | #16
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WildAshes View Post
    Shoulda got a pic of when I nailed you in the face with a snowball haha
    I was too busy trying to dodge it.

7. Top Of Page | #17

Ladies First

User Info Menu

Beautiful pics...Happy belated! Hope all your wishes came true!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12