Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which tires?

1. Top Of Page | #1

Ladies First

User Info Menu

Which tires?

Hi all! I am getting my budget in order for my Izzie. So I am starting with tires. I would like advice on a good track tire. I am taking 4 advanced driving courses and would like to be on a good track tire, I bought Falken 452 to replace my stock tires, they are awesome for all the driving I do around, but as for the track...anyway I sure you all have way more experience hence the question.

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Not sure as I havent done any track yet, but my dunlop direzzas are sticky as hell when warm!

3. Top Of Page | #3

Ladies First

User Info Menu

You have to do your swap and get out there! It's the best thing ever!!

4. Top Of Page | #4
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I will! I wanna do autoX and maybe time attack.

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I had Bridgestone Potenza RE01s and loved them....but they aren't made anymore

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

I can't believe I get to do this, lol. Click the link and it will take you to your answer. "Your answer"
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

7. Top Of Page | #7

Ladies First

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CRZTRBO View Post
    I can't believe I get to do this, lol. Click the link and it will take you to your answer. "Your answer"
    Ok so what I get from this you took a poll of two types of tires and went with neither?

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

I'm going to go with one of them. Everyone says Star Specs so I think that's what I'm doing. I'm not sold on them yet, but more I read I am. Also if you click on our tire rack banner in the forum our members get discounts.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

9. Top Of Page | #9

Ladies First

User Info Menu

Ya tire rack for me sometimes ends up costing more for importing etc.

10. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by subieluv View Post
    Ya tire rack for me sometimes ends up costing more for importing etc.
    Crap I forgot your in Canada lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast