Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which tires?

1. Top Of Page | #11
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CRZTRBO View Post
    I'm going to go with one of them. Everyone says Star Specs so I think that's what I'm doing. I'm not sold on them yet, but more I read I am. Also if you click on our tire rack banner in the forum our members get discounts.
    JJ, I LOVE my star specs! Just sayin...

Quote Originally Posted by CRZTRBO View Post
    Crap I forgot your in Canada lol.
    But its ok, shes one of them cute canadians who drives a suby!

2. Top Of Page | #12

Ladies First

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JAC Wagon View Post
    JJ, I LOVE my star specs! Just sayin...

But its ok, shes one of them cute canadians who drives a suby!
    Correction...2 subbies!!

So star specs it is...just made my life easier. Gonna try to pick a set up in the US in March. Are my stock Enkei's ok for track use?

3. Top Of Page | #13
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I beg yer pardon! TWO SUBYS! Makes you twice the catch

4. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

I got rid of the stock tires that came with my car when I bought it. They were too noisy. I had a set of Michelin tires and they handled the dry, wet, snow/ice like glue. When they wore down (43,000 miles) I put a set of Bridgestones on. They were cheaper. Could not get them to balance completely and the dealer tried everything! I drove them for about 8,000 miles and finally got sick and tired of the way they handled and the balancing issue and went back to the Michelins. God what a difference! The car really handles extremely well again! BTW, they are Michelin Pilot Exalto A/S tires. With the windows down, I can here them gripping the road going into tight turns. I will never stray again!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12