Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Stupid Drivers

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Stupid Drivers

Well, today since I have absolutely nothing to do, I felt like going out for a spirited drive for once. No, I didn't drive like a maniac going 500 mph over the speed limit. I hit maybe max 60, because I guess the schools had a half day and there were kids everywhere. So one students stupid mom was driving next to me on my way home when I was driving normally and for some God forsaken reason she didn't see me right FREAKING next to her and she almost turned into me, and with my luck there is a center divider next to the lane I am in lol. So it was either hit the center divider thing or get hit be the car, lucky for me I am a professional driving expert and gold medal champion and dodged both of them. Lol, she was to busy trying to be "safe" using her signal she forgot to check before she turned. BTW the horn on the WRX is a disgrace btw hahaha. Not a crazy story, but it pissed the hell out me . Felt like sharing it.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Hellas. Get em installed. Glad you're safe.

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Hellas. I'm getting some soon too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

I love my Hellas!
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Trainhorn > Hellas

I live near a middle school so every day at 3:30pm I feel your pain. It used to blow when I'd have to drop my sister off there. The number of close calls I had really annoyed the crap out of me. To the point where I'd usually leave my sister sitting there until after everyone left. Same goes if I end up picking her up from high school. Of course with the STi I usually drive across a field and hang out there where its safe
    Last edited by wo^tron; 01-30-2012 at 01:55 PM.