Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tire Sizes?

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

My STi is going to rock the Star specs and the size I'm going with is 245/40/17.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Thanks for the advice guys. I think I'm going to go with 245/40/17.. def gonna stick with a strut/ spring setup. I have been considering H&R springs and I'm still researching for struts.

3. Top Of Page | #13
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

i gotta admit, my cheap racelands ($450) are great for daily driving. I drive all over the bay with some rough spots and never wish I was back to stock or anything. I love the ride.

4. Top Of Page | #14
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

06 WRX TR

5. Top Of Page | #15
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by daiges26 View Post
    Wow, thank you for the help! That is literally the look I am going for haha

My car does not currently have any suspension mods..the avatar is a lil help from a friend that knows ps

I think I am going to go with 245/40/17. What did you have to do for fender mods? anything? I think I'm going to purchase some lowering springs at some point too
    Sorry for the late response, Haha.. No fender mods at all, hence the reason I had to get rid of my first set of rims. If it was up to me, I would have rolled the fenders to stuff those 18x9 Gforces in the wheel well.

When I spoke to my parents about it, let's just say it did't go too well

6. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dScooby View Post
    Sorry for the late response, Haha.. No fender mods at all, hence the reason I had to get rid of my first set of rims. If it was up to me, I would have rolled the fenders to stuff those 18x9 Gforces in the wheel well.

When I spoke to my parents about it, let's just say it did't go too well
    haha, I was in a very similar situation with my parents!

do you think the bump from 235/40 to 245/40 make a difference in any fender mods?

7. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Just got my Star Specs for my 04 STi. They are 245/40/17. Wifey surprised me and got them for me from a post we did on IGOTASTi.COM for Valentines day!
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

8. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

must be pretty smart for her to go on the forum to check what you want! haha

9. Top Of Page | #19
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CRZTRBO View Post
    Just got my Star Specs for my 04 STi. They are 245/40/17. Wifey surprised me and got them for me from a post we did on IGOTASTi.COM for Valentines day!
    Those look like fun! From what I read, Star Specs are usually a size bigger than they say. (245 is equivalent to 255's)

Quote Originally Posted by daiges26 View Post
    haha, I was in a very similar situation with my parents!

do you think the bump from 235/40 to 245/40 make a difference in any fender mods?
    Personally I think it would fit a 245/40, on my car it seems that I still have clearance. Heck, I am running 245 for my next tire

10. Top Of Page | #20
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

if you dont want stretch go 255

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast