Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Forum suggestions

1. Top Of Page | #41
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by subarupagan View Post
    there should be a separate box for forum posts one for the everything new posted and one for the ones your posting in.
    There is basically. Click on Forum, then quick links, then "subscribed threads" for just the threads you are posting in.

For ALL new posts (including the option to search all posts within 24 hours) click on " new posts"

2. Top Of Page | #42
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Personally, I just always hit "new posts" when leaving a thread.

3. Top Of Page | #43
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

and I though I was the chat whore?!?

4. Top Of Page | #44

User Info Menu

We're at 300+ members now. Maybe as we continue to grow, you add our member number over where join date & post count is located.

5. Top Of Page | #45

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DownforceTom View Post
    We're at 300+ members now. Maybe as we continue to grow, you add our member number over where join date & post count is located.
    I will check into that.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

6. Top Of Page | #46
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DownforceTom View Post
    I really like that idea!

7. Top Of Page | #47

User Info Menu

Yeah so that way when we get to Nabisco size & new member numbers look like phone numbers with area codes, noobs can be like " oh wowzers, that Jacwgn guy must be teh kewlestz due his member #, he's totally old schoolz yo".

Jj, meanwhile will be sipping a mixed drink from a coconut on a tropical beach chuckling to himself " I can't believe Adam paid that much for the website"
    Last edited by DownforceTom; 03-01-2012 at 01:27 PM.

8. Top Of Page | #48
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I dont get it... what did I pay for?

9. Top Of Page | #49

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JAC Wagon View Post
    I dont get it... what did I pay for?
    I'm lost, lol.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

10. Top Of Page | #50

User Info Menu

Keep up with me now.

In that little hypothetical future scenario, Jj has sold Adam the ownership of this website here, igotasubaru.com for a very high amount of currency.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast