Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Forum suggestions

1. Top Of Page | #31
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

there should be a separate box for forum posts one for the everything new posted and one for the ones your posting in.

2. Top Of Page | #32
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

also maybe if you give people like a 3 day free trial of elite membership so they can physically see the differences before paying they might switch and u can just take down all the stuff (all the premium things they put on such as profile picture and garage picture etc) after the trial expires if they don't upgrade

3. Top Of Page | #33

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by subarupagan View Post
    also maybe if you give people like a 3 day free trial of elite membership so they can physically see the differences before paying they might switch and u can just take down all the stuff (all the premium things they put on such as profile picture and garage picture etc) after the trial expires if they don't upgrade
    I would love to do that, but that would take so much time to do. Thanks for the great ideas. I understand we aren't for everyone. Premium membership is worth it. Just ask anyone who is.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

4. Top Of Page | #34
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CRZTRBO View Post
    I would love to do that, but that would take so much time to do. Thanks for the great ideas. I understand we aren't for everyone. Premium membership is worth it. Just ask anyone who is.
    I'm a broke kid in college. Getting a membership is completely worth it km glad I upgraded so many more perks. Plus you get a shirt stickers and stuff for free. So essensially your membership was only 20 some dollars.

5. Top Of Page | #35
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

also maybe if you give people like a 3 day free trial of elite membership
    Good idea, but there is no way to automate that...and it would be nearly impossible to implement doing it by hand.

Everyone will just have to ask current premium members what their thoughts are. I'm confident enough to say that each and every one of our premium members on both here and IGOTASTI will recommend it. They are all very happy with it. That alone should speak for its self.

6. Top Of Page | #36

User Info Menu

I for very much recommend it! It is so worth it

7. Top Of Page | #37
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

the only problem i have with upgrading is there doesn't seem to be much interaction. maybe if it was more like facebook or myyearbook or fubar were u can im people and have a chat room, i mean i sit here and wait and wait and wait for some one to comment on one of the posts but never the less i will give in to the vises of igotasubaru and will be upgrading in a few weeks after bills

8. Top Of Page | #38
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

the only problem i have with upgrading is there doesn't seem to be much interaction. maybe if it was more like facebook or myyearbook or fubar were u can im people and have a chat room, i mean i sit here and wait and wait and wait for some one to comment on one of the posts but never the less i will give in to the vises of igotasubaru and will be upgrading in a few weeks after bills
    There is a chat if you upgrade. I'm on it all the time.

9. Top Of Page | #39

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wrxspeed56 View Post
    There is a chat if you upgrade. I'm on it all the time.
    That's cause your a chat whore.
    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

10. Top Of Page | #40
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CRZTRBO View Post
    That's cause your a chat whore.
    Lol I can't help it. I like the people on this site everyone is nice easy to talk to and make friends with even thou some are on the other side of the map.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast